From routine check-ups to extensive cosmetic treatment and everything in between, our office provides almost every service our patients could require.
- Intra oral cameras - so you can see what we see inside your mouth
- Laser Cavity Removal - allows us to treat decay quickly and without shots or a drill
- Digital photo imaging - so you can see what can be changed
- Veneers - a conservative way to reshape and permanently whiten your smile
- Cosmetic Procedures - including veneers, tooth whitening, porcelain crowns, and laser gum recontouring
- Computer workstations in the treatment rooms - so that all information is quickly available.
- Digital X-rays - Allow us to take x-rays at 90% LESS radiation to the patient!
- 3D Dental CAT Scans - Lets us see the total landscape of a patient's head and neck to help simplify complicated treatments
- iTero Digital Impression System - The iTero allows us to take pictures of your mouth to make crowns and bridges with no goopy impressions!
- Multimedia patient education - allows you to be well informed about your treatment directly from the dental chair. Want to be even better informed? We'll e-mail the presentations to you and let you watch it at home!
- Nd:YAG surgical laser - eliminates the need for a scalpel and decreases post-op discomfort. Virtually painless gum treatments are now possible!!!
- Cerec - 3D one visit porcelain dentistry
- Digital cavity detection - Allows us to find cavities when they are small and easy to fix
We also offer high tech amenities for your enjoyment including:
- Netflix in each treatment room, so you can see something besides the ceiling
- DVD Players built into the overhead video system. Bring your favorite movie!
- Internet/Wifi Access from all treatment rooms. In the unlikely event you have to wait on us, surf the net and relax
Cosmetic dentures are custom-fit to your mouth to give you both a beautiful smile and a great fit. Getting these dentures means no more slipping and no more discomfort from your braces. Read more...
Implants are synthetic structures that are placed in the area of the tooth normally occupied by the root. Implants are anchored to the jawbone or metal framework on the bone and act as a foundation for an artificial tooth or permanent bridge. In some cases, implants can be used to attach dentures. Read More...
Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked. Read More...
Crowns and Bridges
Crowns (often called caps), are usually made of a material like porcelain, placed on the top of a tooth. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth's function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal. When decay in a tooth has become so advanced that large portions of the tooth must be removed, crowns are often used to restore the tooth. Read More...
Whitening procedures have effectively restored the smile of people with stained, dull, or discolored teeth.The darker tissue of your teeth, the dentin, can become exposed as the outer layer of enamel is worn away by the effects of aging or things like caffeine and tobacco. Read More...
Simple toothaches can often be relieved by rinsing the mouth to clear it of debris and other matter. Sometimes, a toothache can be caused or aggravated by a piece of debris lodged between the tooth and another tooth. Avoid placing an aspirin between your tooth and gum to relieve pain, because the dissolving aspirin can actually harm your gum tissue. Read More...
Our goal is to help you to minimize the risk of emergency treatment. This is why we commit a generous amont of time designing a Lifetime Treatment Plan that will help you to offset the possibility of unforseen pain or tooth breakage. Read More...