We hope that this unprecedented time finds you and your loved ones well!
As we take the proper steps to reopen our office, we must adhere to the safest practices in order to support the well-being of our community. Please review our following guidelines regarding appointments in our office:
- Unfortunately we can not treat any patients who currently have COVID-19, or who have been in contact with anyone who has COVID 19. If you, or anyone you’ve been in close contact with, are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, we will reschedule you for a later date.
- For the near future, only the patient can enter the office. A minor can come with one parent or guardian. Please do not bring any additional children to the office if they are not scheduled for an appointment.
- Patients should brush and floss at home prior to the visit. You may want to bring a jacket as the clinic may be cool.
- Please wear a mask into the office. The mask will be removed for the procedure, and immediately replaced.
- If you receive text message notifications, you will be asked to complete a short list of questions to assess your current health. Patients without text notifications will be asked the questions upon arrival.
- When you arrive, if you feel safer waiting in your car, please text us at (816) 525-7373 and we will notify you when to come in. We will have limited reception seating to maintain social distancing.
- All persons will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- We will be taking the temperature of our staff daily and monitoring their health closely.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken, (as well as any parents and guardians of children.)
- Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and we are currently following all the CDC and OSHA guidelines for dental offices. We will continue to maintain our strict sterilization protocols, while continuing to review and upgrade our policies to protect us all from the spread of COVID-19.
- All touchable areas will be wiped down with a disinfectant to reduce the spread of infection.
- We have removed all magazines and toys from the reception area for infection control.
- With the pandemic affecting employment so deeply, please let us know in advance of your appointment if your employment / dental insurance has changed. We do offer a membership program for those patients who do not have dental insurance.
Like you, we hope life returns to normal soon, and we appreciate your adherence to these necessary safety measures until it does. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!